- Brian Kelley, Chief Technology Officer, Ohio Turnpike & Infrastructure Commission
- Dr. Tallis Blalack, Managing Director, ASPIRE
- Laura Rogers, Deputy Director, The Ray
- Denise M. Casalino, North America Cities Program Executive Vice President, AECOM
Electric vehicle sales currently represent just 2% of the global market, but penetration rates are gathering pace. With annual growth surpassing 50% in many of the world’s largest markets, it’s time to prepare for an all-electric future.
- When could we see 100% electric vehicle adoption and how would this impact the environment?
- Is the infrastructure in place to facilitate mass deployment of electric vehicles?
- Can the battery industry keep up with electric vehicle demand?
- What can cities and governments do to support the transition from ICE to electric vehicles?
- How will mass deployment of electric vehicles impact the petrochemical industry?