Keynote & Moderator:
- Dan Grossman, President, Pyka
- John Good, Strategy Manager – City Solutions, Ford Motor Company
- Tony Geara, Traffic Engineering Division – DPW, City of Detroit
- Jenny Heinze, VP Automotive & Connected Solutions, DMI
The shared mobility sector has witnessed impressive growth in recent years and represents a huge opportunity to stakeholders who can find creative ways of addressing the transportation pain points caused by the ever-increasing population density in the world’s cities.
- What factors are driving growth in the shared mobility market?
- Are shared mobility solutions the answer to the congestion and pollution problems faced by the world’s cities?
- Which shared mobility solutions will have the greatest positive impact on the world’s cities and why?
- What challenges exist in the growth of the shared mobility market and how can they be overcome?