Keynote & Moderator:
- Harry Husted, VP Engineering, Electrification & Electronics, Delphi Technologies
- Manoj Karwa, Head of Automotive – North America, EVBOX
- Kevin Rhodes, Chief Engineer – Electrification, AVL
The world’s automakers have committed fully to the fledgling electric vehicle market, but they face a major challenge in that most are currently unable to develop and sell EVs at a profit.
- Are consumers willing to pay a premium for electric vehicles?
- Are regulators doing enough to support the electric vehicle producers?
- How will the cost gap between an electric vehicle and comparable ICE-powered model evolve over the next decade and beyond?
- How can automakers reduce the cost of electric vehicles?
- Beyond cost reduction, how else can automakers boost electric vehicle profitability?