Keynote & Moderator:
- Chris Spanos, CEO & Co Founder, Urgently
- Hank Skorny, President, Aptiv Connected Services
- Daniel Ferreira, Associate Director Mobility & IoT Solutions, Tata Communications
The evolution of the connected vehicle will lead to the creation of a new revenue pool that a recent report stated could be worth as much $750bn per year by 2030, with much of the growth driven by the data generated by the vehicle and its occupants.
- What challenges and opportunities exist in monetizing vehicle data?
- Who owns connected vehicle data and who should be allowed to use it?
- Are consumers willing to pay for connected services?
- Are partnerships the key to unlocking revenue opportunities?
- How can vehicle data be protected?