Keynote & Moderator:
- Bill Panagos, Managing Partner, Panagos Kennedy
- Dave Anderson, Vice President of Innovation, Lear Corporation
As the evolution of the global mobility ecosystem continues to gather pace, investors are focusing their attentions on the start-ups that are driving innovation across the four ACES trends. However, with more than 90% of all start-ups doomed to failure, stakeholders must choose their investments wisely.
- How much is currently being invested each year in new mobility start-ups?
- Which stakeholders – automakers, suppliers, tech companies or VCs – are proving to be the most active investors?
- Which areas of the mobility ecosystem are currently attracting most investment?
- What do investors look for when identifying potential new portfolio additions?
- What are some of the common mistakes made by start-ups when seeking investment and how can they be avoided?