Keynote & Moderator:
- Gretchen Effgen, VP of Go To Market, Motional
- Dean Harris, Industry Business Development – Autonomous Vehicles, NVIDIA
- Jeff Mills, Chief Revenue Officer, iMerit
The past decade has seen massive capital expenditure on autonomous vehicle R&D and acquisitions, but it is still not clear if, when, or where mass deployment will become possible.
- What is the timeline for mass deployment of fully autonomous vehicles?
- What are the main challenges to mass deployment and how can they be overcome?
- In which geographic regions are we likely to see early adoption of autonomous vehicles?
- Who will be the early adopters?
- Are traditional automakers well-positioned in the autonomous vehicle space or will new entrants dominate the market?